Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush not allowing 2nd export

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

I just started using Preimere Rush and corrected the first export I made by changing the timing of the music in the video. I'm getting a message that says, "You've reached your export limit". Upgrade for unlimited sharing." This is number 2 export of the 3 allowable. How can I get around this? I need this video for a memorial.

Thanks,

Cari

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it's most likely you had an additional export that you hadn't counted, but the system did. Maybe someone from the team ( @carolinesears1 or @petergaraway ?) could take a look...

In the meantime, I know that you probably don't want to go this route, but there is a Starter Plan that's pretty manageable ($9.99/month) with unlimited exports:

anissa_thompson_0-1615329806558.png

https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-rush.html 

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I did that, then canceled the subscription within the trial period. It's a great product, but except for this Memorial, I don't really need to edit video. Thank you for your tip, and thank you Adobe for an intuative, easy to learn and use product. Cari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines