Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush - not responding

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am having trouble with exporting a video i created in premiere rush. Whenever I want to 'share' the video, it keeps freezing and the issue is 'not responding'. I have tried multiple ways to prevent this, but the result is always the same. 

When I started with the video, I could save it. But now when it is finished I cannot. 

Does anyone has a solution to this problem? Please let me know! 

Thanks for your help. 

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Which device are you using for Premiere Rush? What type of media files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

I am using a HP windows laptop. The files are mp4, filmed with a photocamera. No idea which frame rate, it are like 10-13 videos placed after eachother. The size is normal i would say. Nothing special, no big data. But the problem is the same everytime. I updated my laptop and all the Adobe programs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having the same or very similar problem! I've finished editing a video and have gone to share, to export it to my computer it freezes as I try to type a file name in then crashes my PC. Very frustrating. It has done this several times in a row. I have updated Rush and it is still happening. If I could open the file in a different program so I could save it as an MP4 I would. I see this seem to be a very common occurance in the community support, How can I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every thread I read they ask for the computer and video format. Never give a solution lol. I've read so many of these threads now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where are solutions to this? I cant use the software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't have a solution other than to use a completly different program, I don't use Rush now, I use Movavi now.

Never got a solution to my problem. I suspect that this program is actually designed to use on mobile devices only and they don't problem shoot for those using desktop devices. They just try and push Premier Pro, I don't do enough video editing to justify the monthly cost of Premier Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
thanks- I appreciate it! Im going to look into Movavi as well, they keep
pushing me to Premiere Pro as well and i've found it much too complicated
for my needs.
It is disappointing Adobe doesnt support this software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines