Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush on full Phone

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello pros, 

I have an iPhone 8+ with premiere rush purchased. Just made the assumption that if my phone storage is full, rush will have difficulty adding media to my project timeline. Before I continue and ruin my life I figured I'd ask a few questions. 

FYSA: after deleting several apps my phone storage is now at 25.3Gb / 64Gb. I have a project in rush that I've worked very hard on... please help.

1.) The app is not opening anymore. I click the icon, it goes to the premier rush loading screen and then the app crashes.

2.) when I try to add media to my timeline sometimes it loads the bar all the way and then goes back down to zero. And then acts like it starts to load the media. But then stops and does nothing. Other times it fills up goes back down and then closes the loading screen taking me back to the select media screen. With the "1" still highlighted over my selected media...

please help I'm at the end of my rope here

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import , Mobile version , Performance , Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guys please help me out... I don't know what to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines