• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Playback Too Fast

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently started using Premiere Rush to handle some of my dash cam videos.  My first video was great, but I had to use a video converter app to change from MOV to MP4. I went back to edit the video and using the same file from the initial clip I added it to the original project and deleted the old clip.  This time however the video was sped up significantly making the sound weird. 

I use this on android and was unable to make my videos play at a normal speed.  Tried a reinstall, and still nothing.  Multiple converters being used etc.

I assume this has something to do with the FPS of the video, but I have no clue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

I had this issue while using Bluetooth. 

Follow these steps for a temporary fix (you may have to do this every time you connect your Bluetooth)

First, turn on Android Developer Options:

Go to your settings panel and find [About Phone]

20201219_074540.jpg

Find [Software Information]

20201219_074605.jpg

Find [Build Number] and tap it until a message pops up that says "You are now a developer!"

20201219_074618.jpg

That only needs to be done once, after that, you can simply go to the [Developer Options] menu at any time. If you are on a later version of An

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue while using Bluetooth. 

Follow these steps for a temporary fix (you may have to do this every time you connect your Bluetooth)

First, turn on Android Developer Options:

Go to your settings panel and find [About Phone]

20201219_074540.jpg

Find [Software Information]

20201219_074605.jpg

Find [Build Number] and tap it until a message pops up that says "You are now a developer!"

20201219_074618.jpg

That only needs to be done once, after that, you can simply go to the [Developer Options] menu at any time. If you are on a later version of Android or a newer Samsung, there's a nice shortcut where should be able to just search "Bluetooth rate" in your app search bar and it should pop up immediately.

Here are the steps you will need to take every time to solve for the Bluetooth playback speed issue:

Go back to your [Settings] menu and select [Developer Options]

20201219_074629.jpg

  

Find [Bluetooth Audio Sample Rate] and set it to [48kHz]

20201219_074645.jpg

20201219_074658.jpg

  

And that's it. That's what I've been doing to solve my issues with playback speed. My apologies if this does not solve your issue, but rest assured this information is relevant, as this problem is present in many Adobe products across all platforms, and almost always has to do with data sample rates. So far they have been of absolutely no help to anyone, and the best advice I've seen on any forums are from users on Desktops saying "reset your settings" which is not only irrelevant to Android users, but actually impossible since we do not have any type of meaningful [settings] menu in Premier Rush. I have no idea how or why Adobe hasn't fixed this yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this answer. Works like magic. We are 3 years later and this issue is still not fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines