• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush "Auto Save Incomplete" -- WHY???

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a bunch of problems with Rush (for desktop) over the last few weeks - thankfully most of which have been resolved, but the one that is nagging me the most is a random pop-up message saying, "Auto Save Incomplete: We haven't been able to automatically save changes to your project in a while. Please close & re-open the project to save now and ensure you don't lose any work."

How can I fix this? 

Note: I have a completely updated Dell XPS 7590 w/ 32 GB RAM + up-to-date Windows 10 + up-to-date Adobe products as well.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Hi John!

Sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked. 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John!

Sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked. 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting the same error message. My version is 1.5.58 (Build 64). I am having to close the program to save about every 5 edits. My projects are also not syncing between my desktop pc and my laptop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the version 1.5.62 (Build 61) and I also keep getting the nuisance notification every 5-10 min while editing the video and my rush crashes after a couple of those messages. I usually sync the video after all my videos are 90% edited but because of the me not syncing from the beginning it keeps giving me the "Auto Save Incomplete". Is there a way to silence it for few hours or atleast after first acknowledgement it should not popup? Please suggest a solution for its a big issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also have a look at: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/auto-save-error-how-to-save-my-project/m-p/10175292

We cannot save or backup projects manually and the auto-save refuses to work!? Reders this software pretty useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this will help. It seems I get the crashing error only when I open Rush from  Creative Cloud.  When I open the Rush app directly I can work uninterrupted and it all saves nicely. And then later I can open Rush from Creative Cloud and all my work is there in the cloud. But to do more work open Rush directly or the frustrations will continue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue on a MacBook Pro 64gb ram... presets sure this is an Adobe problem/ not our computers🙄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Helen5FE8,

I read your note. Your error might be due to the loss of the Creative Cloud sync service. Try closing your project and reopening it to make sure it is saved. That should work.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines