• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush: Reached export limit, paid subscription, can't export. Please help.

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Rush is a great program for beginners, but after using free Premier Rush with 3 exports, we paid for the $9.99 upgrade with unlimited exports. After 2 days of waiting and contacting support, we tried everything chat support suggested. They couldn't find a solution at that time. We were informed they would call us with a solution, and still have not heard back. Please advise!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Theresa - I have the same issue - support said that engineers are working on a solution and all users are affected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor , Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Apparently, it seems to have been a problem on the system, and it has already been recovered.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-says-i-m-out-of-exports-but-i-subscribed-2-days-ago/m-p/10723418#M2731

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this is a user to user forum, so we can't help you activate your product. You should chat with support to get this issue resolved.

https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/contact.html?step=PRE_adobe-id-signing-in_stillNeedHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if anyone else in this community had this problem and can provide how it was resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theresa - I have the same issue - support said that engineers are working on a solution and all users are affected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I just found that out yesterday as well. Thank you Paul for replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. Paid subscription, cannot export

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue - and here I was upgrading to the paid subscription because I was in a rush and needed that video exported...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here... I'm wondering if we will receive a pro-rata refund. I just paid for the shubscription today and have tried all the usual things like: signing in and out of Creative Cloud, uninstalling and reinstalling the software, restarting PC, uninstalling  and installing an older version of th software... Spent 2 hours on the issue and then found this thread.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Good luck and all the best guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe its only a problem with Rush not activating, you could try and open the edit in Premere Pro and output/export from Pro instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following today's update, I uninstalled and reinstalled the software - finally works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently, it seems to have been a problem on the system, and it has already been recovered.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/premiere-rush-says-i-m-out-of-exports-but-i-subscribed-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you help me to please same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines