• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Stuck at Preparing Media

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose the media and click 'create project', Rush comes to the 'preparing media' and gets stuck. and I can do nothing with it. It's totally same with the problem described in this post. I've checked the system requirements and they're ok. My computer also works well with Premiere Pro 2018.

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I may have figured this out. It seems that Chinese Adobe account has problem with this. When I created a new account and chose the United States as the region, Rush ran perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Weber, Thanks for letting us know. I'll DM to follow up. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have this problem and I'm in Canada. it loads half way, then goes back to 0%. Sometimes it just loads nothing or opens the project as if it has loaded video only no video is present. Super frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there ever a solution to this.  We just loaded 20 iMacs with Rush for a high school media program and can't even run the tour past the import sample files.... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. Does anyone have a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines