• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush Stuck on Load

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my premiere Rush is stuck on loading. I've tried uninstalling and installing. Running as an administrator etc. Nothing is changing. Upon starting it's just the blue wheel loading for the last week.

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Hi Nneyar!

We're sorry for the trouble you're having with Premiere Rush. We can try a few things that may help you:

Method 1
  1. Launch Task Manager/Activity Monitor
  2. Kill all the Creative Cloud related processes
Method 2
  1. Close Rush
  2. Sign out of Creative Cloud
  3. Delete preferences from the Documents folder
  4. Restart your computer
  5. Sign in to Creative Cloud
  6. Launch Rush

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, none of the suggested solutions work, extremely frustrating. I've wasted so much time trying to get this working, I really expect better from Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rob261558440ry0,

Are you meeting system requirements? Is your device or computer listed there? What kind of media is it? Have you tried deleting cache and preview files from Preferences when on the Home screen? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2023 Sep 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it was working for a few weeks and I created a bunch of videos. If I create a new user account on my laptop then it works in that profile, but thats pretty useless as I don't have access to any of the videos I've done before or access to the videos I need to add. I've tried everything in the 'correct answer', I've tried deleting everything, re-installing, deleting folders in myDocuments. Tried holding the shift key on start up. It always just hangs on the loading screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had been troubled by many minor issues but this one should be the worst. FRUSTRATING.

And I even don't know how to backup local projects before re-installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had been troubled by many minor issues but this one should be the worst. FRUSTRATING.

And I even don't know how to backup local projects before re-installing.

By @Chinn33470685nb5n

Many Reinstallings didn't help me. It's still there with every update and even the newly installed beta version has the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chinn33470685nb5n@OutOfFocus,

Feel free to contact us here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

The chat pod is on the lower-right. Ask for the "video queue." Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get one on one support from Adobe agents at that web page.  These are user to user forums. Sorry for the confusion. Let me know if you need help contacting support.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the MOST frustrating thing ever - so many threads about getting stuck when opening on the 'loading quicktime bundle' bit - across 4 laptops where Rush has previously worked. None had updated OS or anything different - just stopped working one day. 3 x adobe shared computer sessions later and the only LAME option available is to create a new user and load / login that way. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO. Adobe keep taking my money, despite projects being lost in this disaster. Keep insisting that the fact it works in a new users means it's NOT THEM - BULL. So many threads all from customers experiencing the same issue. The app on the previous user will randomly work occassionally before breaking again which is just another sign that is incorrect. ZERO RESPONSIBILITY - have to lug two laptops around just to use their BASIC editor. Thinking of chucking this expensive subscription for the free da vinci software. Adobe's service is woeful and their product unreliable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, @defaultbt1wuuwn8l9d,

You're right. That one is very frustrating, and I had the issue myself. I'm clear of it now. I think it was an update to Rush or macOS that did it. Which versions are you running? Maybe the community can assist?

If not, contact my colleagues over at assisted support. To contact Adobe Customer Service, do the following: 

1. Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account. Allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may be unable to see the chat window using a VPN. 
  2. Click here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. This will automatically open the chat window. 
  3. Type "Agent" in the chat box to be connected to a live agent. 
  4. When you get an agent, ask to be connected to the video queue. These agents are specially trained to handle digital video and audio issues.

I hope they can help you. Let us know what they say so that the community can stay informed and help others having trouble with the same problem.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines