• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush subscription not working on iPhone

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my annual premiere rush premium subscription in April for $29.99 and it randomly stopped working in the app. The subscription still shows as active on my Apple ID subscription but the app, website and chat support say that there isn't an active subscription. Is anyone dealing with this or knows how to fix this? I've logged out, deleted the app and restarted my phone and nothing worked

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue with me. I currently have the monthly subscription to try it out, before I go with the yearly one. I could export my first video perfectly. Now Adobe Rush is telling me, that I need to have the "premium version" (which I have) in order to export data. Can anyone help?

Reinstalling the app is not an option I guess, as I have data stored on the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines