• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush unable to import jpeg files

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to import still images into Premiere Rush on my iPad Air (2020). I have confirmed they are all the same file types (.jpeg). But it completely randomly decides it does not want to import some of them (unsupported file type). All photos taken with my Sony a7III.

I have found on one previous thread that Rush does not accept still images that have more resolution than 4K. For example, it successfully imported a jpeg file with dimensions 3337x5005 pixels which is nearly double than the 4K resolution is. I tried importing a batch of 27 photos and only 6 were successful.

Exactly the same deal on my iPhone 13 Pro. Latest software and latest Rush version on both.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Hi anderi24188635,

We're sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sharing a download link for one of the sample images with which you are experiencing this issue? It will help us to diagnose the issue properly at our end.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anderi24188635,

We're sorry to hear about this. Would you mind sharing a download link for one of the sample images with which you are experiencing this issue? It will help us to diagnose the issue properly at our end.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, here is a Google Drive link to one sample photo which was unsuccesful to import: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oundt28k75a98XmVn5M3DJOJzr9H5QbE/view?usp=drivesdk

I would love to start using Premiere Rush and include stills so i hope there is a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorunu nasıl çözdün acaba. Bende aynı sorunu yaşıyorum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines