• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE RUSH - UNABLE TO SHARE! (via Windows v2.0)

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seriously, I spent good time editing my simple sequence and literally cannot 'SHARE' or export the footage, for HOURS now! This is supposed to be the liteweight version of PREMIERE and not the other way around.

I kept hitting SHARE, and nothing happens. I've dug through forums and people have the same issue and had to succumb to some lame work around where they had to lock layers and delete graphics. I have a feeling Abobe releases Alphas to people and then give out more scripted apologies than solutions.

It's frustrating to say the least, and very discouraging knowing that a multi-billion dollar company is profiting off of people on a flawed and unstable product through their uncustomizable subscriptions options, and releasing it as if they're nothing wrong with it! I've been an adobe user since the 90's and this simply pissed me off today. I'm happy this wasn't a paid gig, or I would've been so screwed!

I'm glad Photoshop and Lightroom still works! But I also do video and I need something that is reliable and won't fu*k up every time it updates!

I'm switching to DaVinci Resolve. I don't even care if Adobe fixes this today, I'm uninstalling and downgrading my subscription.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*as if there's nothing wrong with it!

Additionally, It can't even properly quit without me using the Task Manager and force quit. Pathetic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines