• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush won't install on Google Pixel 4 XL

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to download the app which I had previously and now it says 'Your device isnt compatible with this version.' 

I already tried clearing the Google Play cache and storage but that hasn't worked. 

Any help would be great, this app is my number one tool to edit!

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That phone isn't currently listed among the compatible devices.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think its an old list, i had it on my pixel 4 xl for the past 5 months, and now tried to reinstall it but its gone from the playstore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree.

"Google Pixel 3/3XL, 2/2XL, 1/1XL" but not pixel 4. Come on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had it on my Pixel 3xl. I wonder why they decided not to support 4xl all of a sudden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the model 4XL and I just side loaded it on to my phone. The only thing you need to do is just check every 2 weeks to see if there is an update and you can set a reminder for that. You can search the internet, there are plenty of reputable apk mirror sites. It works great on my phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I literally just got a pixel 4xl and I want to edit video, I have a Adobe account an pay for all the apps, but this phone can't use it? I'm so confused, someone please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Rush app now says it's compatible with my Pixel 4a device in the Google Play app store.

Check if your device is supported

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.premiererush.videoeditor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES, Its finally here I got it on my pixel 4 xl now. Thank you for notifying us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you manage to get it installed from the play store?  Google is still showing in red on the apps page (in the play store) that my Pixel 4 XL is still not supported...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i downloaded third party and it works fine 🙂 just google adobe rush apk free download, look around an youll find it 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines