• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from the trial period to full version of Premiere Rush. Money was taken out of my account yesterday on February 9, 2021. Yet the extra features are not working now. Such as adding my own music that is on my computer. Please advise 

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you attempting to add the music? Have you logged out/logged in? Updated the app through CC?

:musical_note::musical_notes:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I deleted the app, then added it back using CC.  I tried adding audio using the tab on the right.  That just shows pre programmed audio that came with app.  On the Left top is a plus bottom to add media. I gave permission to access my media.  But still cannot add my own music.  But all this works on my IPhone Plus 8..  Just does not make any sense.  Please help.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines