• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview window rendering error on iOS

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While trying to edit long video on my iPad Pro 11, the preview window often freezes and and nothing renders no matter how long I wait. My only fix for this at the moment is to use the readjustment slider which forces a rerender of the preview window. I've seen on the Adobe Rush support page that rendering may fail at times due to low battery. I've tried this at low battery, 100% battery, and 100% battery while plugged in and nothing fixes it. I've tried deleting the project and redownloading it, no fix. I've also tried reinstalling the app, still not a fix.

EDIT: I’ve discovered the issue only occurs when the device is in landscape mode.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi z20235m,

Sorry for your issue!

Thanks for trying all those troubleshooting steps and finding out that landscape mode could be causing it. Which version of Rush are you using exactly?

Would you mind filing a bug here on our UserVoice platform? Premiere Rush: Hot (992 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

I'll also let the team know about this.

Thanks again.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s iOS version 1.0.3 (369)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines