• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems editing title text in Rush

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Rush for a while but for some reason today I can't edit the Title's text boxes at all. It won't let me click on the box to change the wording or make any changes to the settings???

Can anyone advise me on what I can do to fix this problem please as I urgently need to create a social media video today???

thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble. We can take a look into it.

• Which device are you using?
  • Does it happen with a specific Title?
  • Can you share the screen recording to see what's exactly happening?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with Adobe Premiere Rush. I've been working in it for a while and now for some reason I can't change the text. It will not let me select the text to make changes. Please advise. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannot change any of the wording on the title templates either. I'm using an Android. If I turn my phone side ways I can manage to get the "curser" there but the key board covers

it so you can't see anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour,

Je n'arrive pas à ajouter de titre sur mon samsung s21 ultra. Lorsque je sélectionne une template de titre, cela charge et ne s'affiche jamais dans la timeline... J'ai testé avec tous les titres possibles et rien ne se passe. À partir du moment où je clique sur ajouter, le curseur de chargement tourne puis revient sur la timeline sans avoir pris en compte que je voulais ajouter un élément ou une animation de titre... je ne trouve la réponse nulle part sur internet. 

Merci pour votre aide.

Mon application est évidemment à jour et j'ai bien internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines