Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

project not saving at all on premiere rush

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So, I was nearly done with a project and twice, a pop up came up to close application so it could save, it stated that it hadn't saved my work automatically for a while now. But this always happens at the end, and i closed the app several times in between adding scenes. So, is anyone else having this problem just before you're finished with a project and this pop up shows up, and you close the app and your project is lost? I know i saved my work, so not sure what the issue is. And yes, before anyone asks i did just update the software. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is this project in the Cloud or on your hard drive? Do you get the same results if you save the project to your hard drive?

Or am I assuming too much by assuming you're working on a computer? What device and operating system are you editing on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines