• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Restart

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I restart a project a day after rendering, photos are missing and the music is browned out. How to restart without a complete rebuild?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi burnttimber!

Sorry to hear that. Which device are you using for Rush? Which version of Premiere Rush are you using?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac Pro 14-inch 2021 with and Appple M1Pro 16GB memory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen on a specific project? What's the source of the media files?

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it has happened on one project. In "Preferences" i chose to store on an external drive. On my other Rush project, I did not choose a location so the program stored it in icloud/Adobe/Assets/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant "Creative Cloud Files" instead of "iCloud".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Creative cloud files" contains a file that was made at the time of the video.

The form of the video is still present in the Project, most of the music content, many of the stills and all of the video clips content are missing. This appears to be a programing problem for the integration of the external storage and the creative cloud files. Can it be retrieved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay. Can you try running the app through Rosetta mode and see if that helps? Here's how: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211861

Let us know how it goes. 

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This appears to be an Apple M1 chip problem. I had difficulty with your suggestions so I replaced the Rush program. Its infor went from Application(Intel) to Application(Universal) which it should be to use Rosetta. I will recompile my project and see if it stores better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is not resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines