Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projects crashing, unable to open and/or lost forever on Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome,

Since downloading adobe rush in January, I've uploaded videos to youtube weekly through the (probably at least) thousand times it's shut down and/or froze on me.

Having lost multiple projects completely and continuing to persevere I've finally come to the end of my rope after losing or not being able to access the same project alltogether two times in a row. 

I've been trying on my phone now and that's come with many glitches also. Trouble with importing. Working on projects and suddenly being unable to open them. Having lots of pixelation at certain transitions within the video or just sudden random crashes. Sometimes the sound doesn't work.

I've tried pretty well everything. Logging in and out of the the cloud and rush completely. Syncing programs. Uninstalling and reinstalling. Installing different versions of the same program. I even wiped my computer completely to start fresh in hopes of this working properly.

This is the point where I'm trying to decide on a new computer or a new program. I've been working on an iPhone 8 and my cpu is a Dell XPS 13 9350.

Any recommendations are welcome.... I'm really out of hope.

Cheers,

Jo

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?