• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality after exporting is worse and file size is much smaller than estimate

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my preview video for my project looks good but after exporting the quality becomes awful. I select my settings to export to 4K with 29.97 FPS but the final size looks very pixelated and the file size is around 300 MBs, which is way to small for a 3.5 minute look 4K video. This is very weird and if I can't find a solution I will obviously have to find a different program.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you choose the 3840x2160 MP4 template as your output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

Yea I did choose to export at that resolution. I've done more testing and if I only add and export 4K video sequences it seems to export at the right quality, but if I edit 4K and HD sequences then it will only export in HD, and often the 4K video looks very pixelated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines