• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Some media can't be found" - on iOS

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I was editing a project that I originally started on my iOS device. Things were fine, then I made some edits from my desktop (Windows 10) and added two new media (videos) to it. They completed the upload and show in my project assets, but now when I attempt to open the project again on my iOS, I get a blank timeline and the following message: 

Some media can't be found. This is usually caused by an upload from another device that hasn't completed.

Missing media was imported from another device. You may want to check on that device to ensure that project upload completes, and then come back here to continue.

Not sure what I can do since everything looks completed on the Windows device.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is this media located? If it is on your desktop rather than in the Creative Cloud, you will not be able to access it from your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. I created a great video with graphics and music on my PC, and when I wanted to share it to instagram and first open on my phone or iPad I get the error

Some media can't be found. This is usually caused by an upload from another device that hasn't completed.

Missing media was imported from another device. You may want to check on that device to ensure that project upload completes, and then come back here to continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

have you found a fix or workaround to this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines