Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Unable to load preview"- Still causing problems

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

I've been using Adobe Rush with Windows for about a month, I keep running into this issue when trying to upload new images to a project where new images I'm trying to add have a status of 'unable to load preview' I've tried suggestions from other posts within this community and tried creating a new image folder, renaming images etc, but still no luck. Can anyone out there suggest a resolution for this issue.
Does image size cause this issue or project size? I cant seem to determine what is the root cause of this error.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Really sorry for that. We can get this checked.

• What type of media files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?  
  • Which device did you use to capture footage?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika,

The files are actually images used for 'stills' within the project, hence they are .jpeg format, nothing over 1mb in file size.

I have copied these over from onedrive into a local file folder on my desktop, i have renamed the images also, and saved them locally.

I didnt take the pictures, but i believe they may have been taken on a mobile device, either android or apple, i cannot see any further info via the image properties.

I'm still having the same issues from when i first created this suppport post, looking forward to your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing back. Are they 4k footage? Can you share a sample media to test?

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can send, were do i send to? The part of the video project that contains video is not 4K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can upload them here and share the download link with us: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines