• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red Screen, Exclamation Point, Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I started using Premiere Rush for the first time today, and everything ran pretty smoothly. I spent hours editing a long video, then closed the app and took a break. After coming back to my computer and opening the project, all files were the red page with exclamation point. Nothing was changed from the first session to the last (no files were moved, deleted, etc).

I have seen a Ton of posts about this dating back for years and no real clear cut answer (kind of alarming). Is there any way to get my project back or is it lost? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about that. Which device are you for Premiere Rush? Have you tried signing out and back into your Creative Cloud account? 

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this!  Same issue, was driving me crazy!  Signing out and back in solved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, worked for only one image.  Really annoying.  I'm having to shut down the program and then start back up for each and every image I want to add!  Sometimes I sneak in two...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines