• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing video without removing audio and replacing image in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to work out how to cut a section of video without removing sound and then replacing it with a still image.

title edited by mod

TOPICS
How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Renlim!

Thanks for writing in. I understand you need to replace the video with a still image without affecting the audio. Am I right? Rush does not have this feature now. If you submit it as a feature request here, our product team will be able to review it in more detail: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

You can place the still image on the track above the video track. This way it hides the video on the background.

I hope this will work.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly can we use a track other than V1 to add stills and hide the video but keep the audio? I'd be very grateful for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My free Basic Training tutorials will show you the basics of Rush including how to add upper video tracks and additional audio tracks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be great if you could replace or even delete one video part in your layer without affecting the copy that's attached to that part. You can't do this can you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines