• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendered Adobe Rush video running too fast.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Support Community

I have rendered and exported (locally) my completed video, which has no problems on the project page, but when I open it on my desktop it is running too fast. It should be just under 10 minutes but is 7:48 minutes and so is obviously running too fast and is out of sync with the audio. I would be very grateful if someone can provide a solution. I am using Windows 10 on Chrome. Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Hello Kartika

I have eventually worked out what to do. I changed the FPS on the Local Export page to 30, and it exported the same as on the Project page. Maybe this is obvious, but I am a novice.

Thanks. Hilary.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hilary!

Sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked. 

• What type of media files are you editing (codec/ format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • Have you tried exporting the video through another preset?
  • Which device did you use to capture footage?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kartika

I have eventually worked out what to do. I changed the FPS on the Local Export page to 30, and it exported the same as on the Project page. Maybe this is obvious, but I am a novice.

Thanks. Hilary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. Thanks! Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines