Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush 1.5.20 is now live!

Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush 1.5.20 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud desktop application. This update is recommended for all users and contains performance and stability improvements.

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it's not loading. Just seeing spinning wheel after the update today.

robertmazzo_0-1595694663702.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. I just downloaded the Creative Cloud Desktop for Windows 10. Once it installed I choose to open Prem Rush - and now it opens fine. Go figure !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out of Creative cloud and log back in by using APRush.  I was stumped by this one for a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any word on when a simple "Ken Burns" effect will be implemented?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "pan and zoom" feature is in the latest version.

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded it for the first time today and it keeps crashing, just like all the other posts mentioning it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mobile app wont work after updating. It starts up but doesnt load projects. Even when trying to create a new project it allows me to select files but when I proceed nothing happens and it gives an error.

Screenshot_20200801-144648_Rush.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a quite a few queries regarding Rush for the Samsung S20 Ultra both in the Support Community and on the UserVoice page. Is there any word from Adobe that this app is going to be available for the Samsung S20 series?
I can't install it from either the Play or Galaxy stores.
I do see that it is available through APKMirror, but I just don't feel that is a legit version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as robertmazzo: But it's not loading. Just seeing spinning wheel after the update today.

The creative cloud desktop was already installed in my computer to i couldn't do anything. All other apps work well including Premier Pro so i don't understand the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to say, that despite my rather "good" computers I have difficulties to use Rush, because Rush requires a lot of CPU performance. I have 4 Videos from my Fuji Xt3 cam which have in total less than 2 minutes runtime. I want to have them uncut one after the ofter. My Windows Surface Tablet does not at all manage to work with these 4 videos in the Rush App. I have to find another solution for working with videos on my Laptop because Rush requires to much performance. It does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Now make it for the samsung s20 devices. Stop ignoring us Adobe this is pathetic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. It's been like this for 5 hours.I'm having the same issue. It's been like this for 5 hours.I'm having the same issue. It's been like this for 5 hours. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, reverted to previous versions and checked all of my sync settings. I've got nothing. Not really happy with Adobe right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and it still sucks.

every file i save, saves as "Automatic.mp4" despite renaming the file in app prior to saving. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only spinning wheel!! Has this product been discontinued or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the update, my audio no longer works. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, reverting, nothing. Anything I'm missing here? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the desktop (Windows 10) version and the mobile app (Android). Without resorting to profanity, I'll simply say these are two of the most frustrating and ill-designed apps I have ever used. I work in tech and am very proficient with applications and programs. Premiere Rush doesn't do much for promoting Adobe as legitimate voice in the world of design. I'll be looking for other options for a lightweight video editor for creating visual stories.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All its done for me is slow down the performance. I can perform any action with it pausing, 'nto responding, popping up, crashing at random points. The entire thing is slowed down. I've updated my Dell XPS but it hasn't helped. Ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines