Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush 1.5.54 doesn't render!!!

Participant ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have tried to render a project 5 times in a row and EVERY TIME it completely stops halfway. Not only does it freeze my PC at 100% once, it then goes into a state where it uses 100% graphics memory for 1 second, then 0% again, then 100% again etc every second. What's going on?

Rush V. 1.5.54

Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 3900x 12-Core
RTX-3080
32 GB Ram
M2-SSD

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush Projects doesn't seem to be backward-compatible, so I can't even render my project with an earlier version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem here! It only started happening after the last update and it's only 1 minute video with images only.

Rush 1.5.54

Windows 10

NVidia GeForce GT 705

Pentium G3240 @ 3.10GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried again and turns out it doesn't complete freeze but uses all of the PCs resources. I pressed CapsLock and it changed... after a few minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've manenged to fix the issue by updateing me Graphic Card driver. Although it was showing as up to adte, I installed the latest patch again and it works from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines