• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush app & Desktop unable to open project - grey film icon

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I try to open up the project, I simply get a blank screen with the menu, after about 1 to 2 minutes I get bounced back to the Home Project List.  No Error Message, No Nothing, It simply does not load.  I have tried installing Rush on a fresh computer and waiting for everything to Sync over, no luck even on a new computer with everything newly setup the problem is the same.  I have a project with a grey film icon which I cannot open. 

I am not so much of worried about the file, We have restarted to create the video.  My major worry is how to avoid this from happening again, or to have a fix.  Please it seems everyone is investing time and money in Adobe Rush, maybe Adobe should invest in fixing this problem.

Concerned Adobe Create Suite User...  

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble. Can you provide the following information?

• What are your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)?
  • Could you share the screen recording of the issue?
  • Have you tried clearing your preferences? Hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while Rush is starting.

Let us know. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines