• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush app Crash/unable to open project now

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I am using Rush on a trial basis for the first time on my iPhone 8plus. (No other adobe apps on my iPhone) I was hoping it can be my new video editing app replacing the limited version of  iMovie on my iPhone.  I love a lot Rush has to offer EXCEPT two days ago the app crashed (just shut down ) and when I opened it up again and tried to access my project I get the message "unable to open project".( The project is just short videos taken with iPhone and some pictures- nothing complicated) .  I have logged out of Rush, deleted and re- downloaded app, logged out of adobe, tried to access it on my iPad, updated my IOS version on iPhone, checked Wifi (strong) checked storage (plenty space) .   Still get same message - Rush- unable to open project- OK.     Understand that I can see all my projects and I can open the other two projects.  At this point,  I am ready to buy a MacBook and just use iMovie on that but I really want this to work because I love the idea of using my phone as an editing tool.

what should I do next?  I am too afraid to start another project until this is addressed or fixed.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Hi Travylgyrl, 

Really sorry you're running into this problem. I would love to try to help you if you're willing. Providing the details mentioned above would be the most helpful. I'll also suggest one other possible workaround.

Possible workaround:

1. If your project is not synced already, turn on sync

2. Attempt to open your project on another device mobile or desktop 

Share logs:

1. Launch Rush, attempt to open the problematic project 
  2. From the Project Browser, open the App Settings (gear

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Travylgyrl, 

Really sorry you're running into this problem. I would love to try to help you if you're willing. Providing the details mentioned above would be the most helpful. I'll also suggest one other possible workaround.

Possible workaround:

Share logs:

2. From the Project Browser, open the App Settings (gear icon) > Preferences > Share Logs > Share logs and project files
  3. Upload the zipped files to somewhere I can access/download 

Getting this information is essential for us to be able to understand and fix the issue. 

Thanks,  

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this work? I'm having the same issue. Was using a full version of Adobe Rush on my iPad and it crashed.  Couldn't open on my iPad so tried opening on my iPhone and getting the same error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I've paid for the monthly plan just yesterday and it froze and crashed this morning on my iphone. I was able to get back on and continue my project a couple of hours later, but then it froze and crashed on me again almost a few hours later. I was not able to get on from my laptop either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naomi, 

Sorry to hear ran into this issue as well. We're really working hard to understand why this is happening. The best way to do that is to gather as much info from users experiencing this as we can. 

Can you please zip up the "Team Projects" folder and send it to me.

If you're on a PC
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Team Projects Local Hub

If you're on a Mac
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Local Hub

Thanks so much! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I have the same problem on my iMac.

I just finalize a project after 2 days of work.

I rendered it and then... when i go back to edit i found an older version (a lot older) with no videos or titles, not even the last audios. I have to modify and i cant. Do i have to start over?!?!?!?

PLEASE HELP ME!

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 13.23.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just spent hours editing, i was almost finished and then the app closed its self and now the only project i cant open is the one i was working on. It says "unable to open project" HELPPPP!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this isn't sorted soon then i will not continue to use this app. Too many problems 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Marshy,

Sorry, this is happening. Can you please zip up the "Team Projects" folder and send it to me.

If you're on a PC
C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\Team Projects Local Hub

If you're on a Mac
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Team Projects Local Hub

Thanks so much! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, pablod, 

That's really strange one. Can you please send me the details I requested above?

Can you please zip up the "Team Projects" folder and send it to me.

Thanks so much! 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Finally i found my project inside a sequence on the assets library. 

I dont know how this happens but was all my project on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there I am having the same issue as everyone in this chat, I am unable to open project, I have spent so long editing this!

should I share logs? & to who

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm currently running adobe rush on my iPhone 11pro and iPad mini and I was just about finished my project and I got the "unable to open project" I am connected to the creative cloud and I can't find the project I was recently working on. I deleted and reinstalled the app and all my work was gone and it was like I had never opened it before. No projects there at all!!! I'm furious because it is suppose to sync with the creative cloud but all my hard work is gone.... I shared the logs/projects before I deleted the app and reinstalled. Please help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.

I've tried restarting the computer, turning sync on/off, and attempting to access from another device.

I've put in more than 10 hours on this project and I'm about ready to cry. My deadline is tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Peter!
Im getting the same problem, here's my log >
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sy7ss9q2ugpovic/rush_projects.zip?dl=0 

Please let me know if theres a solution or if I should start again

I need to deliver this soon , so any fast response would be great, thanks in advance! 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you email me it does not allow me to attach a zip file and i am having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... has done it to every project I have started the last three days. Of course when it was the free version nothing went wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I edited a complete video with a premiere rush on my iPhone 7 plus when I was almost done it crashed and when I tried to open it I got the message "unable to open project". I tried to start a new project and I completed it. When I try Exporting the app will close. Pls, what can I do? I am tired after editing a video twice and now it is not exporting on the second attempt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the exact same boat. Almost through editing together a TV episode for my workplace on a time crunch and it force closed and won't open back up. I can open my other projects except for this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Atewell, 

I would love to try to help you if you're willing. Providing the logs from Rush will be very helpful. I'll also suggest one other possible workaround.

Possible workaround:

Sharing logs

2. From the Project Browser, open the App Settings (gear icon) > Preferences > Share Logs > Share logs and project files

Getting this information is essential for us to be able to understand and fix the issue. 

Thanks so much for your help and patience.  

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the iPhone 11 and was editing for months without issue until I started to edit audio on the clips of my current project. Now the app crashes almost every time I make a cut or other edit. It's synced to my PC but I cannot do a full playback on the PC and have never been able to, hence why I really utilize the app. Someone please help!!! This is extremely frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello jcshadowsenterprises,

Sorry Rush is crashing on you. Does this happen in all projects when editing audio or just one? Getting the same logs would be very helpful. 

Sharing logs

1. After crashing, reopen Rush

If you haven't already tried uninstalling Rush that could help as well. If you have any projects you want to save, PLEASE sync them to Creative Cloud and verify the projects and assets are present on another device and/or here https://assets.adobe.com/

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

I tried uninstalling Rush and re-installing it, but that did not help. This crasshing issue is happening on all of my projects. Where should I upload the zipped files? Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll DM you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines