• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Changing Clipped Footage On It's Own

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019 Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am brand new to Rush, and I have now had this issue with 2 consecutive projects. The 2nd one being significantly larger than the first, so to find that Rush had changed the footage I intended to clip was very disappointing after 4 hours of work.

The Issue: I am clipping my footage into smaller segments, choosing the desired clip via the preview window. After I had exported the work, some clips were different than what I had chosen, but it did not effect every clip. *Note, this does not affect every one of my clips, just some of them.

My Workflow: Import footage from my GoPro Hero 8 to PC > Open Rush > Pull recording into the editor 1 by 1 > Clip them down to desired footage and delete the rest > restructure the clips into the desired timeline.

One factor that I feel might be impacting my results is the Use Optimized Clips feature. I begin editing immediately after dragging my footage into rush, and I see the Optimization process working in the upper right hand corner.

Which version of Premiere Rush are you using? 1.2.12 (Build 10)
What are the specifications of your device? Windows 10 64 bit, i7 quad core 3.7 ghz, 16 GB ram, 500 gb SSD.
What kind of media files are you working with? .MP4

Please HELP!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , How to , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BluegrassMoto!

Thank you for providing the Info. I understand that you 're having trouble in exporting video from Premiere Rush. Am I correct?

What is the codec of MP4 files?

You may try these steps:

1. Go to EditPreferences and Clear Cache. This will clear cache files.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines