• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush crashes while starting project

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush is repeatedly crashing early in creating a project.  Sometimes it crashes while simply opening a folder to import files; sometimes it happens while trying to import; sometimes it loads up just fine but freezes the moment I try to playback the video.

I am running v 1.5.12 and am including some of my system info below (I was not sure what would be necessary here so just copied/pasted a bunch of it).

Everything was working just fine even a couple days ago.  I was importing, editing, sharing--all was well.  Yesterday, I tried to use the program again and it took a few attempts to get everything to work but it did start working and I assumed it was a temporary issue.  Today, it is 100% failure rate.

This is incredibly frustrating when I'm supposed to be working on a timeline.  Any input is appreciated.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-5LIDE8S
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model Inspiron 15-7579
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU 0743
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz, 2901 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 1.27.0, 1/18/2019
SMBIOS Version 3.0
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 12.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 11.9 GB
Available Physical Memory 6.73 GB
Total Virtual Memory 13.7 GB
Available Virtual Memory 7.81 GB
Page File Space 1.81 GB

Edit: I have created a dump file if that helps and can send it to whoever may benefit.

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I have tried reinstalling the two most previous versions and encountered the same issue.

Really hoping there is a solution for this.  I was counting on this program for some classwork that I was supposed to be rolling out today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines