• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush does not see my photos on ipad

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Rush on both my iphone and ipad.  When I start a project on my iphone I can see my camera roll and videos, etc, however on my ipad there is nothing.  I click camera roll, moments, videos, etc and I get nothing.  This product is going to be useless unless I can use it on my ipad.  Any suggestions? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Images are your iPhone are not on your iPad by default... you'll need to copy or move them to your iPad for access. The easiest way: AirDrop! 😄
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHx3KqUxeag

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not that I need to add them to my Ipad, they are there - it is that Rush does not see them for what ever reason.  Rush on my phone sees my phone photos, Rush on my ipad does not see my ipad photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines