• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush exported a 1kb mp4

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read other threads about the HEVC error which I am getting but many people have bought Rush, I haven't.. I'm just using the features available in the photography subscription.  Am I entitled to support from Adobe for this?

I have spent weeks working on a video in Rush.  I have the photography plan and did not use any of the pay features of Rush when making my video. Occassionally I would get a message "this file requires the hevc codec which is included with a creative cloud membership" but I would click ok and I would have no issues playing/editting my videos so thought maybe this was just a bug. I spent a couple of hours exporting my video and when it was done it gave me a 1KB file.  I've since updated my creative cloud but it says my Rush was already up-to-date (v2.5).  I also bought the HEVC codec from the Microsoft Store. I'm running Windows 10.  I was able to save a similar travel video a month or two ago so I'm not sure what changed.  My video sources are the same between that video and this one -- a Canon DSLR, Go Pro 8, iPhone, Motorola phone, and a DJI Drone.

I'm trying the export again but not feeling very confident.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh forgot to ask - since I am not utilizing the cloud since I'm not a subscriber for this particular app, if I downgrade Rush to try to resolve this issue will my projects be retained?  Thats my biggest concern since I spent so much time on them and there's no way to save them to a file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update - I made a backup of my project and deleted everything in my video but the first 16 minutes then exported and it was successful.  My video is 2 hours and 22 minutes. I may just need to export it in sections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines