• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush has take 55 GB of my IPhone storage?

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Premiere Rush in my iPhone 11pro/256GB and it has take 68

C552D635-F98D-429E-8CFB-FC56D865C496.png

GB storage from my phone I have deleted all big files. 

How can I clear this 68 GB storage from my Rush app ?

Kind Regards 

Rohan Pawar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

I believe that the issue is with iOS and not the specific app.  What's happening is that iOS is still relating files saved from Rush to the application.

The fix that worked for me was to back the phone up to a pc.  For some reason a pc backup re-relates the files so they are associated with your Photos or Files space and not the app anymore.  

It's been a while since I did it, but I recall that the files were already being backed up to iCloud through the Photos and Files applications, so fixing t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Premiere Rush forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked everywhere for this thread. Did you get an answer? Rush is taking 72 gb of my storage and I can't delete it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have the same problem where I have no projects on Rush anymore but it is still taking up storage on my iPhone 12 Pro, on latest ios. I am confused since I can't find a setting or place where it allows you to delete the data, so the only option this leaves me with is deleting the app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, 130GB taken on my iPad - removing the files and projects doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that the issue is with iOS and not the specific app.  What's happening is that iOS is still relating files saved from Rush to the application.

The fix that worked for me was to back the phone up to a pc.  For some reason a pc backup re-relates the files so they are associated with your Photos or Files space and not the app anymore.  

It's been a while since I did it, but I recall that the files were already being backed up to iCloud through the Photos and Files applications, so fixing the relation issue didn't increase the storage usage of Photos or Files, since the data was essentially being backed up twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines