• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush is linking audio and video clips added to project

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project where I am making a few dozen 15 second clips. The Audio and Overlays remain the same. Just the Video changes which has no Audio. 

When I try to delete the Video it also deletes the associated Audio.

My current solution is dragging the Audio to another section of the timeline, delete the Video then drag the Audio back.

Is there another solution or is this just how Rush works?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , How to , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith5C90!

Thanks for writing in. What happens when you separate audio from a video? Does that help? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/add-audio-rush.html#:~:text=Select%20the%20audio%2Dvideo%...

Let us know how it goes.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer you're looking for might be here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/stacked-clips-in-adobe-rush/m-p/10637044

Short version: move your video from the main track to one of the higher ones, and it won't delete the audio along with the video clip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines