• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush isnt loading

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before any adobe devs comment: YES my pc meets the minimus requirements. but how do i troubleshoot it. The problem is everytime i open rush, no projects will load. Only a spinning blue circle. I even had i running while i was sleeping at IT STILL doesnt load. I really wanna buy it, but i cant even use the trail version. i tried restarting and uninstalling and reinstalling rush and creative cloud all together. Plz halp D:

I use windows 10.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Could you share the version of Premiere Rush you're using? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/finding-the-premiere-rush-version-number/m-p/4788185

Also, you can try switching the graphics card to Standard VGA and then test the issue? You may follow this path: Open Device Manager > Select Display adapters > Right-click the GPU > Select Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Select Microsoft Display Adapter > Next > OK
This is just a troubleshooting step.

Let us know if it brings any change.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines