I responded in another thread you posted in but I'll copy the post here for others:
Sorry Rush is not working correctly. Can you please provide a few details about your sign and then try these troubleshooting suggestions?
It would be good to know the following:
1. What version of Windows do you have?
2. What version of Rush do you have?
3. Send me a dump file of Rush. When Rush is stuck, please follow the steps below
To get the process dump file:
Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete on the keyboard. Select Task Manager. Go to the Processes tab and click More details. Right-click the process (Rush) for which you need to create a dump file. Select Create Dump File. Upload the file (it's large) to somewhere I can download?
1. Quit all Adobe applications > Sign out of Creative Cloud app and back in > Try to launch Rush 2. Update your windows system (should be at least 1703)
3. Launch Rush via "Run as Administrator"
Please share your logs and system info as well as your results. Hopefully, we can sort this out ASAP.