• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush locks on me!

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, when I work on projects in Rush, and, for example - letting the video play - all actions lock.  I can't stop the playing of the video, or open any of the menus or tools.  The only way I can stop it is Alt+Ctrl+Del and crash it through Task manager.

Thanks

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Hi there, David!

I helped another Rush user with the same issue this morning. They solved it by updating Rush! Seems like a simple fix, but it's tricky because your OS needs to be completely up to date (you can check that here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update ) as well as all your drivers!

Let me know if this works for you as well,

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Premiere Rush community, experts here will be able to assist you quickly and better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Rush. I understand that Rush freezes on you and you have to force quit it via the Task Manager.

• Could you provide more details about your computer configuration? [OS/Memory/CPU/GPU]
  • What kind of media are you working with?
  • Do you experience this behavior with a single project or with multiple projects?

Additionally, I'd advise you to test it with a different type of media and see if that helps.

Keep us posted.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Rameez,I hope you can help.  I have shut down and re-started PC and still it happens.  I have 5 projects in Rush and it happens with all of them.  Once I start playing a video, there is nothing I can do to stop it playing or activate any editing tools etc. Once the video finishes playing, it starts all over again in a loop.

1) OS: Windows 10 Home / RAM 16GB / CPU @3.60GHz / 3600Mhz / Intel i7-7700

2) videos from Camcorder, e.g.  .m2ts

3) It's now happening with all my projects, but only now this afternoon.  Fine all day yesterday and all day today, until now.  I have closed it down a number of times, and turned the PC off and on again, and still it happens.

Thanks for your help and time.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, David!

I helped another Rush user with the same issue this morning. They solved it by updating Rush! Seems like a simple fix, but it's tricky because your OS needs to be completely up to date (you can check that here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027667/windows-10-update ) as well as all your drivers!

Let me know if this works for you as well,

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines