• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush mobile app keeps crashing on export

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a 104mb file at 1080p on Rush on my iPhone 13 Pro. Plenty of memory on the device so that isn't an issue but it just keeps crashing. Just goes back to the Home Screen with no error message or explanation. It also does this just randomly, very often, while using the app. Can't believe how buggy this is for a major app from such a huge company. I'm happy with the functions of the app but they are pointless and useless if you can't export video! I've seen similar forum posts from more than three years ago - it astounds me it hasn't yet been fixed. Is there any way around this? I have tried making small changes to the duration of the video etc with no luck. We are travelling so I can't use a desktop version - but that's exactly why I am using Rush...I thought the whole point was for it to be a quick version of premiere for when you are on the go. Any advice for a fix would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Hi @Nk1785,

I read about your frustrating experience. You should definitely be able to export a simple file. What kind of device is this? Is it listed in system requirements? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Let us know!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nk1785,

I read about your frustrating experience. You should definitely be able to export a simple file. What kind of device is this? Is it listed in system requirements? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Let us know!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this, too. This happened before andI can't believe it is happening again.  Seems the only solution is to delete the app and restore it. It is really frustrating as I have spent so much time working on the video and now I am not able to export it. I am using iPhone 12 Pro, IOS 17.4.1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, @Daisy36323672aj3b. I have an older iPhone (XS Max) and do not have the same issue. Are you shooting HDR? That might be an issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same issue for the last few weeks.  Running on an iphone 13 pro, plenty of storage, latest version of Rush.  Just updated to ios vers 17.4 last night to see if there was a change and the same thing keeps occuring.  This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've been through this with Rush.  I spend more time trying to fix things than doing my actual projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines