Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush new sequence, project disapears

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Just new on Rush. I made a project movie in the timeline. Almost finished with, titles, pictures, movies and all. Now I used new sequence and my entire filled up timeline is gone. Where did my original sequence go? Is there any chance of recovering? The new sequence is called sequence 01. On a test, using the same: file > new > sequence, the numbers of the sequence go up. That didn't happen in my first project. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Click on the file box icon to see your project assets, see if you can find your original sequence there:

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 7.56.55 AM.png

If you now not only have an empty sequence but also do not see all the source assets that you were working with, maybe you created a new project instead of a new sequence. Click on the home icon at the top left corner to return to the home screen and see if  your old project is there.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying the old project is not visible on the program's Home screen?

What device are you using Rush on and with what operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project is still visible on the Rush startup, but has a black and empty preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the file box icon to see your project assets, see if you can find your original sequence there:

Screen Shot 2019-10-26 at 7.56.55 AM.png

If you now not only have an empty sequence but also do not see all the source assets that you were working with, maybe you created a new project instead of a new sequence. Click on the home icon at the top left corner to return to the home screen and see if  your old project is there.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, this was the problem. I found it. Super happy here :).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change between diffent sequences within a project? Or does a new sequence fully overwrite the previous one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines