• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush not working at all

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble exporting any video. My phone has over 100 GB free and I try to export a 3 GB video and it crashes mid export saying i don't have enough storage. I don't even have any other projects in the app anymore thinking it was app storage. Incredibly disappointing after all the edits have been made

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This exactly the issue I'm also facing, I've even synced this to the cloud and then when I go on the desktop version the edits on the video in mobile is lost. Kindly help, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also facing this issue. It was working well then it suddenly stopped exporting properly and any video I try to export is corrupted. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines