Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush ruins video quality

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So for some reason whenever I upload videos of my canon camera onto my ipad, and then into Rush the quality is trashed. The video becomes super pixelated and overall looks bad. Does anyone know why this happens or how to fix it? When I first downloaded the app this didn't happen at all.

Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H there!

Sorry to hear that. Which version of Premiere Rush are you using? Are you experiencing this issue with specific files?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartika!

I am using the most recent (version 2.2) on my ipad. When I put the same files on my laptop the quality remains but for some reason on my ipad it is ruined.

Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually when I just opened the files that I uploaded through my computer onto my ipad, the quality was ruined again 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you post the screenshot of how exactly it's looking? What's the source of the files that you're using?

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines