• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush says I don’t have enough space to export.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've got a huge problem. I have spent several days working on this video project. I paid for the pro version of rush so I could save my project in HD. I'm on an IPhone 12 with up to date iOS. Every time I try to export my project, it tells me that I do not have enough space on my phone to save the video. I have no less than 50 (F-I-F-T-Y) GB of free space, and the video is only 5GB... yet I cannot export it. Please help. I paid $35 for this and if it doesn't work I'm going to have to get a refund or something. This is ridiculous.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Dang! Sorry about that. You know, I have one thought. In Premiere Pro land, when exporting H.264 or HEVC, the export process requires a ton of excess storage "temporarily" to process audio. Then, you get it back after the audio is muxed with the video. It might be a bug.

My thinking is that if you can move more files off your phone temporarily as a test, that might be worth a shot. See if it might need 75 gigs to complete the export.

iOS 17.1 and Rush are not working well right now for expor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPhone 13, my mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, @Jason336863567p7v. That is truly weird! Many people are reporting bad behavior on iOS 17.1. Are you also running that version of iOS? Please let me know. That may be a telling sign that something is amiss with Rush and this version of iOS.

Take Care!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn’t, but then I updated my iOS to see if that was the issue and that didn’t help either.
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dang! Sorry about that. You know, I have one thought. In Premiere Pro land, when exporting H.264 or HEVC, the export process requires a ton of excess storage "temporarily" to process audio. Then, you get it back after the audio is muxed with the video. It might be a bug.

My thinking is that if you can move more files off your phone temporarily as a test, that might be worth a shot. See if it might need 75 gigs to complete the export.

iOS 17.1 and Rush are not working well right now for export. I would roll back iOS to an earlier version if possible. I hope I can help you further. Very sorry for this perplexing issue!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines