• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush should not appear as included in the photography plan

Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can tell Rush is not included in the photography plan so it should appear as included as it's misleading and a waste of time installing only to find its for 3 exports only, it should appear as a trial outside of the included apps.

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Hi CathTa!

Yeah, that is confusing. I'll pass this feedback on to the appropriate team! Thanks so much for sharing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CathTa, Hello.
I certainly was wondering about the display of Rush and Xd. Therefore, I have raised this issue from the feedback of Creative Cloud desktop application, but there is no sign of improvement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CathTa!

Yeah, that is confusing. I'll pass this feedback on to the appropriate team! Thanks so much for sharing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still a problem. I just started the Photography Subscription and Rush is listed as Included in the Subscription. But running Rush it says it is starter plan. So which is it Adobe?Rush subscription.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only confusing ; but misleading!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to ask if this problem has been resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! Misleading!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not only fallacious, it is the perfect example of the blatant lie that is there only to lead us to take an unwanted subscription.
Obviously, the only solution is to uninstall this product which must be in the Trial version section.
I wonder how a lawyer could handle the matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really disappointed.. This is misleading and it looks like it is voluntary. If you want us to try it, there are other ways. I just lost a lot of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout of that page:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, if the premium version of Premiere Rush is not included in your subscription then it will no longer appear under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

However, even the free version of Rush is not really a trial but rather a Starter edition that does not expire... In other words, it's a "freemium" model where you can upgrade if you want the premium features, but even the no-cost features in the Starter edition can still do quite a lot:

The Premiere Rush Starter Plan – What Do You Get for Free?

Note in particular that Adobe removed the 3-export limit on all platforms (both for Rush desktop and mobile) in October 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is still a problem.  It will not let me go pass the 3 export limit.  I am on the latest version of PR and CC.

Nothing has been done to resolve this.

Wayne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultblt6s6fg2i20,

Sorry about this. Can you try signing out and then signing back in to Creative Cloud? Can you try reinstalling Rush? This should not be happening. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines