• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush Won't Render Project on iPhone 8+

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time using Rush and was doing well, but as soon as I try to export and render my project from the iPhone app I keep getting an "Unable to render successfully" message. Trying to upload a 2:20s video to Instagram from my iPhone 8+ that is synced with my Rush projects.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , How to , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Just downloaded the Rush app and went through the tutorial. Now when I try to upload media from my phone it will not upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually figured it out, or at least I think I did. My phone was under 50% charge and that's when it wouldn't work so I tried plugging it into the charger letting it get above 50% charge and keeping it on the charger while rendering and it allowed me to save to my camera roll perfectly this time. Hopefully that helps you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines