Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rush won’t render project

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created an project in rush on a IPad Pro 2018. Then tried to render it. It won’t render. I’ve synced it so I can open it in premiere pro. But it won’t open. The icon just goes grayish and premiere does not continue. Left it over night because I read it could take some time. Nothing happened.

Can you please advise on what to d?

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Hi All,

This has been resolved in Premiere Rush 1.0.3 which is available in the App Store for download.

Thank you for your patience while we worked to get this fixed. Please update to 1.0.3 and let us know if you continue to have any issues.

All the best!

PG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forgot to mention, this is for the desktop versions of each

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's always something with this app... For me I'm now getting this issue... it's rendering till 17% then stopping and closing the app. Bloody rubbish and waste of money that I spend on my subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was haveing the same isses as well and took a couple swipes at it and here is what I found.  If you have overlapping graphics it WILL crash.  So heres what I did.  I removed the offending graphic (in my case the company logo a png file).  I locked the layers as indicated earlier and viola.  It renders.  What I did then was put the grahic back in, but at the end of the clicp without any video overlay and it worked.   Hope this helps someone.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie,

What doesn't work? Do you get a warning? Does any file export, or does it fail during the export process? Let us know about your computer and media. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just sits there. I left it for hours and nothing happened. I had to
force quit Rush. I also reinstalled it. I cleared the cache and the pc
cache. I have automatic updates. I have only been able to render one, but
it had no graphics (titles) and only one video track. It was only a test
and not what I wanted to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same issue with rendering on my iPad pro. I didn't have any titles to deal with but i was using a pan &zoom feature, once i removed that and locked the media it finally rendered!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to render my video for one entire day. You're telling me I have to remove all titles and all fonts???? This is ridiculous. I can't believe this issue keeps coming up, everytime I use rush mobile. It's a disgrace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot make it work from my desktop, either. I'm not happy. I pay for this. It looks like this has been a problem for years. I ask for another "correct answer."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course I have to ask the obligatory "Did you run an update? Did you sign out of Adobe and back in again?" questions, because in the majority of cases, these are the fix. 
If you're still experiencing the same issue, do a quick test: try exporting out the Sample project that came with the app. If it exports fully, you may be looking at 2 causes for your own project not rendering: 

Something is corrupt/not working properly with a Graphic/Title/Overlay in your project - try removing or replacing with another version to see if it makes a difference.
Something is corrupt/not working properly with your source video, audio, or graphic content - Make sure your source content is .mp4, .mov, or other supported video format; if not, you might need to "preflight" your video using Adobe Media Encoder or Handbrake.fr (easy to use). 

Let us know if this does the trick!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines