• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Work In Progress Using Premiere Rush.

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Premiere Rush and have uploaded some stills and short video clips to practice with on the app.

As I'm working I get a pop-up telling me the program was unable to save my file and to close the app to save my work.

Screenshot_Premiere.jpg

Sounds Odd.  I check under the 'file' tab and there is no 'save' or 'save as' function.

So I close the program.  It freezes.  "Not Responding"

I try a few times.  Same result.  So I share and save to desktop .....  ok

I continue editing video.  But still doesn't auto-save and goes non-responsive.

So, how do I save a work-in-progress and stop the program from crashing.

At the moment it's not conducive for me to invest subscribing to.

Thank you in anticipation .....    Glynne

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Glynne!

Sorry about that. Premiere Rush sync and save your project on Creative Cloud. There's no option to manually save your work. You can save your project to Creative Cloud

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah id say this a serious deal breaker to using adobe rush , a manual save feature should be mandatory with all editing software. Doesnt matter where it stores i.e cloud or local you guys need to put one in ASAP this has been an ongoing issue for users since you launched this program, ive also lost work due to this ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a year + 1/2 later, and there is still no save function and it still crashes half an hour into editing. giving me no way to save my progress and come back at a later date. have to export the video and obviously then unable to re-edit the raw clips as before... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines