• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Severe Adobe Rush Problems since the recent updates

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are using the latest versions of Rush and the whole Creative Cloud suite with our university's federated ids. However, we have run into several problems regarding rush.

1. With the latest update Rush has stopped playing all media files with our media laboratory computer using an adopted Adobe ID, however, files can be imported fine.

2. Users using a federated ID are unable to import any media files including the sample media files. The process to add media files to the first project runs indefinitely. The process needs to be executed to close Rush.

3. Once Rush has stopped working and was executed, reopening Rush leads to it spinning a blue spinner indefinitely. However, the fix I found on the community to log off of Creative Cloud, restart the computer and log in again fixes this error and users can once again recreate problem two. This circle runs indefinitely.

Is anyone else plagued by these problems or similar ones? Are there any possible solutions? I am guessing that Rush is searching forever for specific Creative Cloud storage files that are not found because our federate IDs do not come with Cloud Storage. However, this is just a guess.

What we have tried so far is:

• The log off and log in fix from the community
  • Reinstalling Rush
  • Installing the latest Version on a completely vanilla Computer
  • Trying on different generations of hardware
TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ulrich, 

Sorry you're running into this issue. I'll DM you so we can discuss your situation in more detail. Once we resolve this problem I will update this thread so others can benefit. 

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines