• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shows as an Installable App in Photography Plan but is Limited to 3 Exports

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not the only person a little frustrated with the export limit of 3 with the Premiere Rush download in the Photography Plan.  The other trials are clearly marked as such.  Premiere Rush is listed as a full funtion app.

What use is Premiere Rush if I am limited to only 3 exports?  That seems like a trial to me.  I don't understand the value of Premiere Rush with the limit.  Is there any?

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the screenshot from my Creative Cloud subscription.  Either there should be no limit or Premiere Rush should be listed as a trial.  To list it as "Available in your subscription" indicates that I can install and use it.  If it is limited because it is not included, it should be listed with the trial software.

But to list it as available and then limit the functionality because it really isn't included is a significant UX issue.

Applications Available.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, unfortunately that was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and has changed the layout:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer regarding the Rush Starter Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines