• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

So many issues, crashing, freezing, unable to access Stock, can't open "newer" files...

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I loved Rush but I don't know what happened I'm having a terrible time using it lately.

It always crashes when I open it, it overall crashes literally, every other time I open it.

If I try to use any transitions or graphics within it, it says it can't access them.

Sometimes when I try to open my files I don't get my full desktop to browse through, it'll just say like Local or Cloud and when I select one nothing happens.

I have to make sure all my files for this project are in one small folder on my computer or else it takes forever it to load (I don't need thumbnails of the images, just the file name!!)

I have some files where I try to open them and it either says I can't open them because they were made on a newer version of Rush(they were not), or if it does all my objects are corrupted and red with an exclamation point.

Using an edu Adobe account. Rush version 1.5.62.

Windows 10 pro. Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 5, 16GB ram, 64 bit OS. (The CC says it should be compatible with my computer)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?