• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software Freeze/Hang

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Premiere Rush to edit my videos, unfortunately lately the software freeze/hang evey 5 minutes. How do I solve this? I have to force stop every time this happens and this whole situation interupts my editing process. Pls help. 

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kohilah5CDC!

Sorry about that. Which device are you using? Does it happen with a specific project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use laptop -Windows, and it happens with all my projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issueand have not yet found a solution. Tried reinstalling it, updating my drivers, nothing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! Me too! I tried reinstalling, updating the systems. Nothing worked. I hope the team will come up with a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening for me as well. I edit for about 5 minutes and then it stops responding. I have a brand new PC computer and the latest version of Rush. I reinstalled and restarted my computer several times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, Has just started happening. Last used Rush a couple of weeks ago without any problems but now it just keeps freezing. Tried re installing and no difference. Adobe please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This shouldn't be a long time fix, but as it seems that this is a bigger problem (ie https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/why-does-premier-rush-keep-crashing/td-p/10... ) and Adobe doesn't seem to have a solution for this, if you just want to use the programme without it crashing: installing an older version (i use 1.5.50) makes rush work perfeclty fine, for me at least.

Hope it helps some of you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install an older version.

Best Regards Rob Parker
CEO Peach Business Software
Mobile 0416 237 741
4b / 1 Maitland Place, Norwest Business Park N.S.W

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to go into the Adobe Creative Cloud Assistant and there you can find Premiere Rush. Click on the three dots after the "open" button and there click on "Other Versions". Then you'll be led to an overview of versions, where you can choose to install an old version.
It looks a bit like this :

Carolin5ED5_0-1634813007553.png

Sorry, this is all in German but "Andere Versionen" is essentially the button you're looking for. Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
ON the products page I don't get three dots, just an option to install and that then starts the install process. Looked around and cannot find any option to view prior versions

[cid:image001.png@01D7C6C7.6D8519F0]
W: www.peachsoftware.com.auE:support@peachsoftware.com.au [cid:image002.png@01D7C6C7.6D8519F0]

CHECK OUT OUR LATEST TUTORIALS - ALWAYS DEVELOPING - ALWAYS EVOLVING - ALWAYS LISTENING[cid:image003.png@01D7C6C7.6D8519F0] [cid:image004.png@01D7C6C7.6D8519F0] [cid:image005.png@01D7C6C7.6D8519F0]

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information, which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received. Please consider the environment before printing. This message has been sent to you by Peach Business Software Pty Ltd, ABN 87 050 210 387. PO BOX 6259, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines